This combo with broccoli, tomatoes, garlic and cheese goes great with your pizza. This pizza is tasty cheesy. Crust is crunchy and taste like garlic bread.
- Pizza though
- Extra virgin olive oil
- pizza sauce
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into 1/2-inch florets
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Blanch broccoli and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Toss tomatoes, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Transfer the dough to a baking pan.
- Drizzle though with olive oil and put in the oven until slightly brown. Remove from the oven
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over surface of crust. Top with chopped garlic and half of the cheese. Scatter broccoli florets, and tomatoes. Spread the remaining cheese.
- Transfer to oven. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and bottom is crisp.
You can make your own pizza sauce. Mine was only 1tsb of ketchup. Too much sauce will overpower the taste.