This is actually my winning entry of M.Y San #EasyOneTwoTreats recipe #Instabiz challenge. Since, M.Y. San chose my recipe as a winner, I thought I would share it with you.
1 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
1 cup White Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 teaspoons Vanilla
2 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups M.Y. San Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
18 oz Chocolate Chips
1. MIX – Cream the softened butter, sugar, and Brown sugar in a stand mixer. Add eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla and mix.
2. MIX – In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and M.Y. San Graham crushed.
3. COMBINE – Add the flour and graham crushed to the wet ingredients. Mix until combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix all together until combined.
4. Refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes. While refrigerating the dough, preheat the oven to 375.
5. ROLL – Form mixture into balls. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
6. BAKE in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Let it cool. Serve